Join Us for a Free Inspiration Call
Do you want to learn more about the transformative power of Co-active Coaching?
Next Call: June 19th
The Value of Coaching Accreditation
The Pathway to Professional Status as a Coach.
with Hope Langner, CTI Faculty Leader and Trainer.
Our next information call, on June 19th, 19.00 UK time, will discuss that while the coaching profession is not yet government regulated, more and more coaches are choosing to become industry accredited to help better establish their professional credentials.
However, it useful to know why this is important for your development as a coach, as well as how accreditation can help you achieve market differentiation, especially with business departments responsible for coaching procurement.
In this one hour call hosted by CTI Faculty Leader, Clark Friedrichs, Hope Langner, who heads up CTI’s worldwide cadre of certification supervisors and examiners, will discuss both the rationale for being accredited, as well as the different pathways available to get there.
· Learn why accreditation is important in establishing your credentials with different clients.
· How accreditation via one of the internationally recognised industry bodies, can help shape your continuing professional development as a coach.
· The role your accreditation can play in helping inform the public of the value of coaching.
· The different pathways to accreditation.
To sign up simply use the automated form below, or contact one of our program advisors direct on UKinfo@coactive.com or +44 (0)845 299 8199.
- There is no more important time to have a powerful, positive and lasting impact within your organization, profession, family or community
- Do you want to hear more about Co-active Coaching? Please feel free to contact CTI at +44(0)845 299 8199 or click here to register